If you are a promoter looking to set a donation within your event or you are a charity wanting to set up to be chosen for donations when customers purchase tickets to events, below are the requirments and information needed when setting up donations for Eventfinda ticketed events.
Promoter wanting to use a specific charity
- The charity needs to be confirmed as a charitable organisation and have a registered charity number
- If you are a promoter wanting to use a charity they need to have signed a charity contract with Eventfinda so we can take donations on their behalf
- An event can have a maximum of 2 separate charities presented across it.
Please have the charity contact us themselves at firstname.lastname@example.org if they have not signed a contract so we can set them up. They will need to have the below information handy when they contact us.
A charity wanting to set up for donations by promoters
- If you are a charity you will need to sign a charity contract so we are able to take donations on your behalf
Please provide us the following information:
- Organisation name
- Organisation registration charity number
- Organisation address
- Organisation contact details (mobile phone and email address)
We will respond within 1-2 business days with a contract for you to sign and send back to us. Once the contract has been signed we will set you up as a charity. We will reconcile donations the first Monday of every month.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions on 09 365 2342 or at email@example.com